by Steven Fotoudis
Starting out as an apprentice to his own Fathers Construction Company:
George Fotoudis & Sons in 1977.
Steven has climbed the industry ladder with early career highlights including:
- Supervising the development of the Basement Car Park.
- Rectification works to the Copper Roof and Domes to the QVB &
providing access from the QVB to Town Hall Station.
- Leading Foreman to the Construction of 14 Town Houses for the
Australian Defence Force in Gymea.
- Rectification Works for the Builders Services Corporation, now Fair Trading
at 14 Ray Street, Turramurra.
- Project Management
- Building Reports and Inspections
- Asbestos Removal
- Class 3 In Waterproofing Tafe NSW
- Building & Construction
- Clerk Of Works
- HIA Course In Construction Management
Member Of The Masters Builders Association.